About Diane Young
I was destined to be in the beauty business.
At age four I had my hands spanked daily for playing in my Mom's makeup and smearing it all over my face. In college, I was the girl with lines outside my dorm room waiting for my hair and makeup magic. Even then, these self esteem boosting transformations amazed me! At Clairol in sales and marketing positions, I witnessed over and over how changing a woman's hair coloring can have a profound effect on her feelings of self worth. Opening my own skin care salon and working with clients for almost 30 years has only further confirmed how much women of all ages love the self esteem boosting benefits of beauty treatments and products. What a wonderful career helping women feel beautiful!
- Opened a skin care salon in New York City in 1982
- Pioneered Anti-Aging beauty treatments and products at my salon on New York's prestigious East 57th Street
- Introduced products on QVC in 1994
- Studied advanced skin care at the Bretlands Beauty Institute in Royal Turnbridge Wells, England
- Attended the Christian Chauveau Make-up Institute in Paris, France
- Completed the Elizabeth Jones Aromatherapy Program in Vienna, Austria
- Graduated with a B.S. from the University of Texas (Austin) and completed Masters coursework at Fordham University (Lincoln Center)
- An acknowledged skincare and beauty expert
- Named by Harper's Bazaar Magazine as one of the four top Beauty experts in the world
- Featured on many top television shows including two appearances on the Oprah Winfrey Show
- Named by a leading trade publication as a Living Legend in Skin Care