Diane's Special Anti-Aging Recipe
Sulfur is the "beauty mineral", known to improve your skin, hair and nails. Sulfur promotes collagen building in the skin to create firmer, younger looking skin.
My special anti-aging recipe is full of sulfur ingredients that are nourishing to the skin, as well as other anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and diuretic ingredients.
When I have this soup as my dinner, I look younger and smoother with diminished wrinkles the next morning. That is why I'm sharing this secret with you, so that it does the same for you! Try it out and share your experience with us in order to enter for a chance to win a $100 Gift Certificate in Diane Young Antiaging Products!
Dinner Plan: This soup and water only. Do not consume any other foods or beverages (except water) until the next morning.
Email us about the visible improvements in your skin. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to include your name, phone number and email address.
The deadline is Sunday May 6th 2012, 12am EST.
- The winner will be announced on our website on Monday May 7th 2012, 12pm EST.
- One large onion diced
- 3 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 ½ Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 large carrots chopped (approximately ¼-½’ rounds)
- 4 stalks of celery (approximately ¼-½’ thickness)
- 8 cups of low-sodium turkey or chicken broth
- 8 oz’s of pre-cooked turkey or chicken breast shredded
- 2 cups of washed spinach chopped
- 1 Tsp of red pepper flakes
- Juice of one lemon (or more, to taste)
- 1 avocado diced (for garnish)
Heat 1 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add diced onion and cook until translucent then add chopped garlic and sauté until fragrant. Add celery and carrots and cook until slightly tender. Pour in low-sodium turkey (or chicken) stock and increase heat to bring to a boil. Add shredded turkey (or chicken) and red pepper flakes to pot. Once boiling, reduce heat back to a simmer. Simmer for 30minutes to an hour, until all ingredients are soft and fully heated. Five minutes before removing from heat add spinach.
Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice. Ladle soup into bowl and garnish with diced avocado.
DO NOT ADD ANY SALT!